While the term ‘Cloud’ is now forever changed. However applications, storage and web hosting has worked alot over the previous couple of years. What precisely the term ‘Cloud” is and the way it works continues to be lost on many people. This article is written on this misunderstanding question – what is cloud hosting and how it works?
What is ‘Cloud Hosting’?
In ancient web hosting, only a single server supports your website. However, as opposite to traditional hosting, a website is supported by many servers operating along in concert. This cluster of servers along is termed as ‘Cloud’. This model of cloud hosting makes it more comfortable than hosting on any other traditional hosting model. We can also say that cloud hosting a server and network infrastructure uses software to divide a single physical server into multiple virtual servers.
How Cloud Hosting works/ the Advantages of Cloud Hosting
- If any fault occurs in one server, another servers takes over to that server to ensure zero downtime of website.
- Thus, cloud server also ensures that it can handle about unlimited traffic spikes of any magnitude.
- In cloud hosting, it is to ensure that your website don’t display any issues to your clients in browsing and website visits/conversions would not be dropped. To keep a healthy search engine rank, you have to do website maintenance regularly.
- Your will be invoiced only for resources that will be consumed by your website.
- You can upgrade your resources on demand.
- You can always add a new virtual server to your website and scale up – upgrade provides you great scalability and flexibility. It will make it easy for you to upgrade or downgrade your hosting environment and accomodate you for the periods of lower or higher traffic.
Due to these advantages, we can say that to get highest level of performance, you need to get cloud hosting for your large, high traffic internet sites and applications.
You may have already guessed that skills of an experienced IT professional or Linux server administrator requires to manage cloud hosting. Because cloud hosting is an easy process to manage it., so it is not a better solutions for those web hosting service providers or businesses, who are at their initial stage or they have not any much experience in this field. Before you choose cloud hosting, you have to know its pros and corns regarding your budget, business goals and online requirements.
While there are many hosting service providers that provide web hosting via cloud servers, few provide a unique Cloud Hosting solution for web professionals on a vast budget. At PakCloudHost, we feels its our pleasure to let you know that we are providing Cloud Hosting services at very reasonable rates. Our Cloud Hosting is combined on many advantages of Cloud Hosting with the simplicity of Shared Hosting.
You will receive following features with our Cloud Hosting Offers:
1. With a single click, you can upgrade your server resources as your needs
We are offering Cloud Hosting with upgradable RAM and CPU along with a free cPanel dashboard
2. Fully Managed Cloud Hosting
We have a team of Cloud Hosting experts, who will manage all hardware & OS upgrades, security fixes, etc.
3. Varnish (A Powerful server caching system)
Your website will be more speed up by more than 10 times (1000%) with a powerful web application Varnish.
4. Ceph Storage
We have offered Ceph Storage in our Cloud Hosting services. Ceph Storage will provide you 3N redundancy which keeps your website data safe and ensures to safe your data in the Cloud by any single point of failure.
5. Quick 1-click Installer
You can install more than 400 applications including WordPress, WHMCS, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, Magento etc with 1-click app installer Softaculous.
6. 15-days money-back
If you are not satisfied with our services, you can get your money back.
7. 24X7 support
We are offering 24×7 support along with a dedicated account manager.
It is to hope that this article has clearly explained you what is Cloud Hosting and how does it work? Now give your website a chance to use Cloud Hosting and enjoy more benefits than traditional shared hosting.